For over 25 years, Total Health Compounding Pharmacy has collaborated with the best dermatologists in the city to help patients achieve their ideal skin goals. Dermatologists have reached out to us to help their patients by developing specialized treatment options for the following issues:
- Melasma (dark spots)
- Hair loss
- Wound management
- Pain management
- Nail infections
- Scars and keloids
- Severe diaper rash
- Topical Anaesthetics for laser hair removal
Pharmacy compounding is an essential practice in the area of dermatology when mass produced medications are not able to achieve therapeutic outcomes for specific individuals. The beauty of modern day compounding is that this ancient practice is combined with state-of-the-art equipment and advanced science that maximizes the benefits received by individual patients. Our experienced compounding pharmacists, working with the prescribing physician, can achieve improvement in the therapeutic and aesthetic capabilities of various medications, facilitating the ideal dermatological outcome.
At Total Health Compounding Pharmacy, our specialized pharmacists can prepare medications in various forms, such as creams, lotions, pastes, gels, powders, nail paints and so much more. Our experience in working with plastic surgeons, dermatologists and other specialized practitioners has enabled us to provide the best treatment options for our patients struggling with different skin care issues. Our extensive knowledge of bases and vehicles also will determine the success of the products that we use.
Compounding for Skin Aging
Although skin aging is a natural process, it has been accelerated by so many factors such as free radicals, UV rays, smoking, fatigue, and harsh chemicals present in our day to day products. Total Health Compounding Pharmacy is able to offer customized skin care regimens that have active ingredients proven to be safe and effective. Over the counter products are required to list the ingredients but not necessarily the concentrations. Women spend billions annually on over the counter products without really knowing if those products are effective. At Total Health Compounding Pharmacy the pharmaceutical grade ingredients we use at the right concentration have been proven beneficial.
Total Health Compounding Pharmacy in Newmarket has been serving the York Region for over 25 years including Aurora and East Gwillimbury. Contact us with your prescription needs at
905-898-5210 or Toll Free at
- Medication For Warts in Newmarket - Preformulated medication for warts may not be ideal for every patient
- Effective Medication for Dark Spots in Newmarket, Ontario - Options for Ontario residents seeking effective medication for dark patches
- Treatment for Warts in Newmarket Ontario - Is there an effective treatment for warts in Newmarket, Ontario
- Hair Loss Medication for Women in Newmarket Ontario - Solutions for women with hair loss: Custom medication in Newmarket, Ontario
- Hair Loss Medication for Men in Newmarket Ontario - Hope for men with hair loss: Individualized medication is available in Newmarket, Ontario
- Melasma Treatments in Newmarket Ontario - Have your melasma treatments personalized to you in our Newmarket, Ontario compounding pharmacy
- Acne Treatments in Newmarket Ontario - Acne treatments in the Newmarket, Ontario area can be tailored to your specific needs
- Eczema Medication Creams and Medications in Newmarket, Ontario - Eczema medication creams and compounded medications help patients in Newmarket, Ontario find relief
- Compounding for Skin Care Treatment Newmarket - Newmarket area residents ask, "What can compounding do for skin care?"