Benefits of a Compounding Pharmacy
A professional compounding pharmacy provides more than just total home health services, prescriptions, health education, and other treatments. Compounding pharmacies can help patients achieve greater overall health by facilitating patient compliance and prioritizing comfort. Custom tailoring prescriptions to each individual's needs can make medications easier to take, reduce risk of allergies, eliminate dyes and preservatives, adjust dosage for optimal outcomes, add flavor to overcome distasteful medicine, and transform the prescription to the type of delivery that is best suited, such as oral pill, liquid doses, suppositories, or topical ointments or creams.
Compounding pharmacies benefit many types of patients, including:
- Pediatric and young adult
- Those with chronic disease or health conditions whose prolonged treatments may cause gastrointestinal discomfort
- Sports enthusiasts
- Diabetic patients
- Women with hormonal fluctuations
- Wound care patients
- Hospice patients
- Those with chronic pain
- Podiatry patients
- Dental patients
- Those with dermatology and skin care conditions
- Pet owners
Our Registered Pharmacist, Miranda Tawfik, R. Ph, has achieved Diplomate certification from the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners, including Pain and Palliative Care, and Immunization and Injection. Ms. Tawfik is a recognized and respected educator, lecturer, peer advisor, and medical consultant who creates custom compounds for patients in Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, Aurora, and the greater York region of Alberta, Canada.
With more than 25 years combined experience in compounding pharmacy services, our team offers:
- Free delivery
- Full service blister and display packaging
- Precision, customized compounding for each patient
- Comprehensive and individualized health consultation
- Vitamin and supplement recommendations
- Online refills and free post within Ontario
- Health education and patient newsletters
We understand that no two patients are exactly alike, nor are their pets. We believe that one-size-fits-all does not fit our patients' needs. To find out how highly-personalized, attentive, and progressive compounding pharmacy service can enhance your overall health and wellbeing, contact us today at Total Health Compounding Pharmacy, located in Newmarket at 679 David Drive, Suite 202, near Southlake Regional Health Centre. Call us, toll-free, today at 905-898-5210.
Back to Home Page
- Compounding Pharmacy - Benefits of a Compounding Pharmacy
- Free Prescription Delivery Newmarket - Free prescription delivery one of several benefits offered by your Newmarket compounding pharmacy
- Pharmacy Near Me Newmarket Ontario - Where can I find a quality compounding pharmacy in the Newmarket, Ontario area?
- Medical Prescription in Newmarket Ontario - Best pharmacy in Newmarket, Ontario for medical prescriptions
- Compounding Pharmacist in Newmarket - Finding a compounding pharmacist in Newmarket
- Compounding Pharmacist Ontario - Ontario patients ask, "Can I benefit from a compounding pharmacist?"
- ON L3Y 5G8 Compounding Pharmacy - Benefits of compounding pharmacy in Ontario's L3Y5G8 region